Using the tray menu
To access the tray menu, right-click on the KeyPass icon in the
system tray. The tray menu will pop up.
These are the functions available from the tray menu:
- Favorites. This displays a list of entries marked as
your favorite. See Favorites list for
- Recent. This displays a list of the most recently used
entries. See Recent list for more
- Database. This displays a hierarchical list of entries
in the database which you can launch. See Launching entries for more information.
- Manage database. This pops up the KeyPass window. See
Managing the database for more
information. Note that if you press the SHIFT key while selecting
this menu item, the KeyPass window will be reset to the upper-left
corner of the primary monitor. This is useful if the KeyPass window
becomes hidden for some reason.
- Preferences. This pops up the "Preferences" dialog box,
which allows you to set various KeyPass preferences.
- Lock/Unlock KeyPass. This locks or unlocks KeyPass
immediately, depending on its current state. See Locking/unlocking KeyPass for more
- Exit. This writes out all updates to the database and
shuts down KeyPass. See Shutting down
KeyPass for more information.