You can apply a filter to the database pane so that only
matching folders/entries are displayed.
There are 6 different filtered views that you can choose
- All. The standard view where all folders and entries are
displayed in a hierarchical treeview.
- Search results. This view lists only folders/entries
that match the keyword in the "Quick Find" field.
- Expiring soon. This view lists all entries that will be
expiring soon, based on the cut-off interval specified under
- Expired. This view lists all entries that have already
- With attachments. This view lists all folders/entries
that contain one or more file attachments.
- Favorites. This view lists all entries that have been
marked as favorite.