Changes from KeyPass V3
These are the main changes in KeyPass V4:
- New database format that is up to 10x smaller.
- Auto association, so that entries that you have used on a
particular window will automatically appear at the top of the popup
- Import/export of CSV files.
- Find function now highlights search terms within the search
- New "Favorites" list, so that entries marked as favorites will
appear in that list.
- Ability to configure the speed of entering keystrokes into the
- Ability to activate the KeyPass window via a user-defined
- Ability to define an unlimited number of web
- Ability to support any arbitrary keystroke or delay in the
- The Enterprise Edition now supports multiple read-only
passwords as well as security tags for configuring
password-specific views of the database.
- Ability to attach files to the database, which will
automatically be encrypted using the same Blowfish algorithm.
- Ability to replace the default login script with a user-defined